Here is the hydraulic portion of the mechanical overhaul done during winter 2012-2013, in fact more winter and spring. After having restarted the engine, first without the hydraulic system, I then worked on this part.
This work should ensure a good reliability of the hydraulic system. Everything hydraulic works well and finally everything seems to confirm that the initial leak found on the height corrector was due to the return line that was clogged up or almost.

I adjusted the rear height, visually, I’ll come back to it if needed, anyways with my hydraulic lift it’s quite easy to do. This lift is definitely very useful.
I decided to not paint the hydraulic pump, regulator and sphere because my target end date in June was getting closer and closer so I preferred not take the risk of being late and anyways the goal was not to do a complete restoration.